Cars Daredevil Garage & Cars: Tooned-Up Tales
When Disney needed games that would that would be true to their blockbuster franchise, they trusted Hibernum to expand the Cars universe to mobile. One of Disney's first mobile games that offered cross-play between an app and toy, Cars Daredevil Garage allowed players to grow their garage by scanning over 160 actual physical Mattel diecast cars into the app.The app also featured all the tracks, twists, and stunts that you would expect in a Cars game.
Hibernum also collaborated with Disney Digital Books on Cars: Tooned-Up Tales, that provided interactive stories that brought Mater's Tall Tales to new heights with minigames, coloring scenes, and collectible stickers combined with the stories.
About the project
- Disney Publishing Worldwide & Disney Digital Books
- July 2015
- Service Provided
Full Game Development
Cars: Daredevil Garage
- Stunt and race across 9 tracks
- Scan over 160 Mattel die-cast Cars into the game
Cars: Tooned-Up Tales
- Add your own photos into the digital storybook
- Fun filled minigames, from coloring to racing add to the experience
- Tons of stickers to add to your digital passport