Bruce Lee: Enter the Game
8 million downloads later, the greatest martial artist of all time is reborn for a new generation.
Recreating Bruce Lee as an animated character was a team effort. Deciding on the art style and movements for Lee and his enemies, not to mention in-game content and combat mechanics proved to be a black belt level challenge that excited all our artists, designers, and engineers. Hibernum spent weeks working with the Bruce Lee Estate on translating his trademark moves, mannerisms, and speed to an all-new mobile game. The result was a completely new take on Bruce Lee that also pays homage to his greatest battles, films, and moments.
Available for smartphones, tablets, and for Apple TV as a special Unchained Edition, Bruce Lee: Enter the Game brings The Legend to a whole new generation of gamers and fans, and is loaded with the fast-paced, martial arts action that made Lee an icon.
About the project
- Bruce Lee Interactive
- November 2014
- Service Provided
Full Game Development
- 8 million downloads and dozens of app store features
- Only official Bruce Lee mobile game
- Swipe-based fighting mechanics that are easy and intuitive, but allow for depth at later levels
- Completely unique art style and reimagining of the Bruce Lee character
- 40 action-packed levels pulled from Bruce Lee's greatest films
- Tons of achievements and in-app content to unlock.